Many of you may not know but I love to read. Like absolutely crazy about getting new books and sitting on my couch curled up with a great book. You probably will NEVER see me with a kindle or any of those things because the smell and feel of an actual book is alluring to me. I typically like crime mysteries, chick lit, mythology and historical fiction books but every now and then the fashion bug tickles my fancy and Im jonesing for a good book about the movers and shakers of the fashion industry. These books excite me more so for the pictures than the words but here are a few of them that I actually can read and look at the pics and learn tons of info. The main book that I cannot get enough of is Grace Coddington's about her time at Vogue. Although I dont love Vogue as much as others, I adore and am obsessed with Grace Coddington! Her vision is SICK and I really enjoyed her parts in the documentary The September Issue.
Below are all the pics I either currently own or want to own. Let me know any that are totally fab that you know about! Have a great day ladies and gents!
(these so came in handy this weekend with no power)
2. Fashion by Charlotte Seeling
4. The One Hundred by Nina Garcia
5. Fashion Sketchpad (when I feel like being a designer)
6. Effortless Style by June Ambrose
7. Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia
8. Fashion 101 by Erika Stalder
9. Style Strategy by Nina Garcia
10. In Fashion
11. Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty (RIP)